Friday, April 15, 2011

April Featured Customer


Hello blog friends!

We have asked Julie Barnes to be our featured customer this month, Julie has joined us at several of our events.   We love her scrappy style.

Meet Julie.....

she is one fun gal!

And now for the Q & A part of our feature, let's get to know Julie a little better......

1.   How long have you been scrapbooking?  
I've been scrapping for about 6 years now, enjoying every second.
2. {SM?} Do you also create hand made cards?
{Julie}Yes I love creating handmade cards, altered items, and scrap pages as well as lately Ive been doing a lot of mini albums.
3.  {SM?} Who is your favourite subject to scrapbook?
{Julie}My favorite subject to scrapbook is my best friend's little girl Elodie, shes a total cutie pie.
4.  (SM?} Where do you find your scrapbooking inspiration?
{Julie}I find my inspiration all over the place, but usually tend to go scrap shopping when I am in a rut, new products and ideas always get my mojo hopping. I also cruise site galleries for inspiration.

5.  {SM?} Where do you scrapbook?
{Julie}I usually scrapbook in my scraproom at home, but recently have enjoyed attending crops. they're always fun.
6.  {SM?} What is one of your current favourite products?
{Julie}Right now my current favorite product is patterned paper, lately I cant get enough Bo Bunny (Gabrielle collection), ANYTHING from Prima Marketing, and lately my sewing machine it just adds that perfect extra little finishing touch.

7.  {SM?} Do you have a blog that we can share with our readers?
{Julie}I sure do have a blog, check it out and become a follower... www.Jewelzrb.blogspot.com  :)

 Here are a few of Julie's favourite layouts.....

 We love all of the texture in this layout.
Love the colour combo and the multiple layers of flowers.
 Look at all of that beautiful machine stitching!

Thanks Julie!  We really appreciate you being part of this feature!

If you or someone you know would like to be a featured customer, you can email me, Laura, and let me know.

Anita, Elaine, Eileen and Laura
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment