Friday, July 15, 2011

July Featured Customer

Hello blog friends!

This month we have asked Anne Jobes to be our featured customer,  I`m sure you have seen Anne at some of our functions.  Anne is a avid and talented scrapper and Mom to a beautiful daughter, not to metnion her many other roles inlife!

Meet Anne,,,,,

Take a minute to get to know Anne a little better, here are her answers to our standard Featured Customer questions.....

1. How long have you been scrapbooking?

I've been scrapbooking since about 2004. Very shortly after we moved to Elmira, the local (now closed) scrapbook store was doing an intro to scrapbooking class. I grabbed the first packet of photos I could find - we weren't even unpacked yet - and did a layout about Sarah's birthday. I loved it and knew I had finally found the hobby for me. That's what started it all!
 
2. Do you also create hand made cards?

Yes, I do, although I haven't made too many recently. My cards are usually stamped, rather than scrappy style. 

3. Who is your favourite subject to scrapbook?

My family, hubby Brian and daughter Sarah, and the things we do together. I am not a chronological scrapper so I have about 4 or 5 albums on the go and scrap whatever I feel inspired to scrap. Could be dance photos one layout, our Disney trip the next. I used to chronological scrap, thinking I had to finish this album before starting the next, but it stymied my creativity and turned scrapbooking into an obligation rather than fun.

4. Where do you find your scrapbooking inspiration?

Sketches often get me inspired. And my photos. I don't feel most of my photos are spectacular, but they do capture a moment or memory and so they are the reason I scrapbook and they inspire me - the colours, or the occasion, or non-occasion.

5. Where do you scrapbook?

I work from home and have a room that does double duty as my office and as my scrap space. This is where I do most of my scrapbooking, although if there's something I enjoy on TV and I'm scrapping at night, I'll take stuff downstairs to work on. Then I get me workout running up and down to get more stuff to add to the layout!

6. What is one of your current favourite products?

One, really? A lot of my layouts incorporate some sort of border or horizontal strip, so I have to have border punches nearby when I scrapbook. 

7. Do you have a blog that we can share with our readers?

Absolutely, and I'd love it if you'd all drop by!




``Thanks, Laura and ScrapMuch? It's been fun following this series of posts and getting to know you ladies and some of your favourite people, and I'm honoured to be part of it!``

Here are a few of Anne`s favourite layouts, and we can see why she loves them so!

We love that this stunning layout really focuses on the photo of Anne`s beautiful daughter.

We love that Anne has used 3 good sized photos on a single page layout.

We love the use of non-traditional Christmas colours and the varying sizes of photos.

We would like to give Anne a big thank you for playing along with us this month!

If you or anyone you know would like to be a featured customer, please send me an email here.  I am looking for a customer to be featured for the month of September (and beyond).    I know it seems so far away, but with summer schedules and whatnot, I like to stay on top of the line up.  You can expect to receive a confirmation email a few weeks before your turn and then one email detailing what we would need from you.  Sign up today to be placed on the list!


Thanks for stopping by today!
Laura
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment