Tuesday, November 15, 2011

November Featured Customer

Hi there!

It's time again for one of my favourite posts, our monthly Featured Customer!  This month Stacy Renwick is being featured. 

Stacy is a mom to two adorable boys, a wife and a nurse.... not to mention a talented scrapbooker.  We have had the pleasure of having Stacy join us at crops and retreats it's always fun to see what she is creating.

Meet Stacy.....



Let's take a minute to get to know Stacy a little better, here are her answers to our standard featured customer questions..........

1. How long have you been scrapbooking?
I have been scrapbooking for approximately 6 years.

2. Do you also create hand made cards?
I do! I just wish I had time to make more of them!
 
3. Who is your favourite subject to scrapbook?
My family & friends for sure!! 
 
4. Where do you find your scrapbooking inspiration?
Magazines, blogs and of course, the talented Miss Laura ;)
 
5. Where do you scrapbook?
I'm lucky to be able to have my own scrapbooking room in my house and I also go to a monthly crop with a group of friends. I also attend Scrap Much ? crops when I'm able to!
 
6. What is one of your current favourite products?
There are so many lines of paper that I love but, currently, my favourite is Little Yellow Bicycle!
 
7. Do you have a blog that we can share with our readers?
No, Unfortunately I don't.
 
Here are some of Stacy's favourite layouts......

I love the creative way Stacy added extra photos in this layout.

Sometimes a great jumping off point to a fabulous layout is finding the perfect paper.

A great use of multiple and multi sized photos

sometimes less is more and that is so obviously true on this layout, the photos speak volumes
A big thank you to Stacy for being our featured customer this month, we really appreciate it!

If you or anyone you know would like to be a featured customer, please send me an email here.  I am looking for a customer to be featured for the month of December (and beyond).   You can expect to receive a confirmation email a few weeks before your turn and then one email detailing what we would need from you.  Sign up today to be placed on the list!


Thanks for stopping by today!
Laura
xoxo

1 comment: