Monday, October 1, 2012

October Reveal

Hi there!

The ladies  gave me the amazing My Mind's Eye Lost & Found Halloween to play with this month!  Check it out...

 I love that it is basically neutral with a splash of orange, oh and let's not forget the glitter!  It will coordinate with most any costume, and black and white photos look fab!

I started out by creating 3 layouts, which I will share now - I will be back throughout the month with a few more creations using this collections.

BOO
 These papers are so beautiful and detailed,  you really do not have to do a lot with them - if you choose not to.  For this layout, I created a large spider web with my Cricut.
 There are fabulous die cuts with this collection with super cute sayings on them.
 Love these banners - makes for a fun title!
 Cute die cuts with brads are the perfect spot to add the year.
This piece was cut from the packaging - it was just too cool to throw away!

COSTUME CRAZY
We spent last Halloween Trick or Treating at the Magic Kingdom in Disney World!  So much fun, I am dying to do it again.  Even my husband and I got in on the action and donned some costumes.  Ian was Indiana Jones, Timmy was his son Mutt Jones and I was Snow White (because every gal should be a princess at least once in her life!).  I adore this layout, it is clean and simple but there is lots to look at and it is glittery!
 This collection has just the perfect bits and pieces to customize each layout!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN
 Another fabulous paper that makes for a stunning background.  y little guy was so lucky to get to trick or treat twice last year, once at our trailer park in September and once on Halloween in Disney.
 This journal card is such a unique shape.  The brads are so cool!
 I cut some banners out of the fun papers to layer behind my photos.  I also added a bit of doodling to them.
I cut this wonky street lamp with my Cricut, fun right?

Why don't you keep this collection in mind as you are photographing your Halloween photos this month.

Thanks for visiting!
Laura
xoxo










No comments:

Post a Comment