Thursday, November 22, 2012

Inspiration on Thursday

Hello there!

I have something fun for you today!  Over the next few Thursday we will be sharing layouts created by our retreaters!   I know, I am super excited!

I will share a few each week, in no particular order.  Some layouts were created using a sketch (one of ours in some cases and some are sketches from other sources) while other layouts were created as one of a kind originals.

by Brenda Tamm

by Carola B

by Carolynn Wolf

by Cathy Jamieson

As luck would have it, I am starting you off will all doubles this week!  They are all different and very inspiring in their own rights!  Thanks for sharing ladies!

 What are you creating this week? Leave us a comment with your blog address (or other link) ... we will be sure to stop by and leave you some love.  Also, don't forget you can email anything you wish to share, to me here, to have them shown off on our Thursday blog posts.

Thanks for visiting!
Laura
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Ooooh ... these are all so fun! Love all the double pagers.

    ReplyDelete