Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Tutorial Wednesday

Hi there!

I have a quick last minute little gift idea for you today.

 I started out with one of these plastic ornaments, and a bag of holiday candy.  Did you know M&M's came in mint, I didn't until I opened the bag!
 Next I added a rub-on sentiment to the front of the ornament.  Rub-ons work great on these plastic balls going around the shape nicely.
 Now add candy and close it up.
 I rad washi tape around the ornament at the seam.... you could always use ribbon.
 I couldn't resist dotting my 'I' with a gem.
 Add some ribbon or any other leftover bits and pieces., from your Christmas cards or scrapping.
 I love jingle bells, so I added a couple of them.
The finished product.

I am using mine as a little stocking stuffer, can't wait to see Timmy's face!

Thanks for visiting!
Laura
xoxo

1 comment: