Friday, March 29, 2013

Sketch-y Friday Winner

Hi there!
 
I am just popping in quick to announce this month's Sketch-y Friday winner, but before I do, I wanted to thank everyone for playing along.  We really wish we could give a prize out to all of you!  But since we cannot, we wanted to share a couple of the fabulous entries we have had this past month.....

by Nancy R


by Karen J
Thank you for playing along ladies, please feel free to grab our 'I was featured at ScrapMuch?' blinkie from the sidebar!
 
As always this week's winner was determined by a random draw.  Here is a sample of our winner's work...

by Jofil
Congratulations Jofil! Thank you for linking up your beautiful creations with us.  Email us here to claim your prize.  And grab your "I won at ScrapMuch?" blinkie from the sidebar!

Thanks again to everyone that played along.  We hope you join us again for April's  sketch challenge. which starts a week today!

Thanks for visiting!


 photo blogsignature_edited-1.png

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for the win..I'm so happy..but i can't email you guys in this windows live mail, is there any way i can? Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry Joefil, I am not sure why you are unable to email us at the link. Can you try lwhitaker@bell.net ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these entries ... and congrats to the winner!! So many fabulous creations!

    ReplyDelete