Thursday, August 1, 2013

Designer Reveal - Fancy Pants

Hi there!

Can you believe it is already August 1st?   Me neither, yet here it is!  Which  means it is time for my monthly reveal at ScrapMuch?


This month I was given Memories Captured by Fancy Pants to play with, it has really great colours and fun patterns!



Here is a look at what I created with it....


I have been having a lot of fun with layers and more layers lately, tucking lots of little bits and adding some doodling here and there.


 
 This collection has so many great goodies, I especially love the die cuts.


 Some more layers on this layout, but also one larger piece of the chevron paper to really highlight that great pattern.

 I really love the 'view finder reel' so to use the one that comes in the package to it's fullest potential I cut it into two and used it twice by tucking the cut edge under another element on my pages.


 Some photos you scrap because of the great memories associated with them, but sometime you just like the photo and that is it.  That is the case with this picture.... I just love it!

 I have been trying to use the elements in a collection a little bit differently, as is the case with the superstar Polaroid frame, I added it to the corner of my page in this case.


Even though I usually only create 3 layouts per Design kit, I loved this one so much I created a couple of more, have a look......




Thanks for visiting!

Laura

xoxo

3 comments:

  1. Laura, I think this is one of my favourite reveals of yours yet. You really knocked it out of the park with each and every single one of these layouts. Very inspiring! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow!!! I just love what you've done with this collection! I am so inspired to start scrapping with it .... I'm definitely going to be lifting a few of your amazing ideas!!! Thanks so much for such an incredible reveal!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful reveal Laura! Love them all!!

    ReplyDelete