Saturday, February 1, 2014

February Reveal - Authentique

Hi there!

I am sharing a few layouts created for my February 1st reveal today.  I was given the Natural collection by Authentique to play with, this is a good everyday line, with muted colours that are suitable for just about anything.

I have just a few pictures left of our 2011 Disney trip left to scrap and the colours in this collection worked really nicely.

The sticker sheet contains some really nice phrases and cute mini alphas,  and the back of one of the patterns has some great 3 x 4 cards.


 I added some stitching and some punching.

And added 2 colours of ink with 2 of my favourite masks, onto the background.

Some layouts do not really come out as planned in our heads and sort of take on a life of their own, this one is just such a layout.  Probably because I used a lot more photos than I normally would.  At any rate, it documents our happy place quite nicely and has a few fun touches.

 Banners and die cut titles are always fun.

I stitched along the stems of the flowers on this beautiful paper I used for a background.
 Love this 3 x 4 card to document the things we love to do there.

 I used a piece of kraft paper as the base for this layout, I really like how it works with this collection.

 You can see how I incorporated the tag that I altered in the tutorial I shared this past Wednesday, onto this page.

 These mini word stickers are great for making little phrases or journaling.

I had some fun layering some of the frames to create this border at the top and bottom of my layout.

All in all, I had a lot of fun with this collection and can't wait to add these pages to my albums!

Thanks for visiting!
Laura
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment