Sunday, June 1, 2014

Laura's Reveal ~ Pink Paislee Hello Sunshine

Hi there!

Happy June!  I am sharing my latest DT reveal today!    I was given some goodies from Pink Paislee's Hello Sunshine collection plus a few other fun things to play with! 

This is what I created:

 I think I had as much fun making this page as my son and I did taking the pictures!

 The Pink Pailsee puffy stickers looks so cute with the October Afternoon chipboard clouds (both from my kit).

 I rotated the little rain drops to make them look like splashes, isn't this little rubber boot darling?

 I cut my title from the raindrop patterned paper but  rotated it so they were upside down and looked more like splashes.  Yes, I know I am a nut!

 This layout is pretty simple, I really wanted to feature that awesome black text paper.   Since triangles are hot right now and I wanted to use some of this paper on my other pages, I went with a large scale half page triangle


 More fun puffy Pink Paislee stickers.

 I used a Tim Holtz mask and some yellow ink from my stash to create the sun ray background for my title.  I Cut my title from white cardstock and the painted it with an ombre effect and topped that off with some Liquid Glass once it was dry.

 I created this banner with suns and hearts cut into it to reinforce my title, though in hindsight I can see that they look a little more like cogs than suns, oh well.

 I really wanted to create this page with this collection, it was the first thing that I thought of when I saw it.  Even though it is simple, I love the way it turned out.

 I used my Silhouette to cut most of the title and the puffy Pink Paislee sticker to finish it off.

 OA chipboard clouds and PP puffy suns are perfect together!  and how about the Queen & CO. bling - LOVE!

 A bit of messy doodling to pull in a bit more black for pop.

Here is a look at the fabulous Pink Paislee papers in my kit!





And puffy Stickers, love these, so much bang for your buck!
 I love these Queen & Co. bubbles!

And these fun October Afternoon clouds!


Thanks so much for joining me today!
Laura
xoxo

3 comments:

  1. Great layouts. love the puddle jumper page best - so bright and cheerful for a rainy day page. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so many wonderful layouts for a sunday morning :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a GREAT collection!! Laura you ROCKED the versatility of this line - love the banner!!
    Did you use liquid glass on your "Puddle Jumper" Title - LOVE IT!!

    ReplyDelete