Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Confetti Polaroid tutorial with our friend Michelle

Hi there!

We have a treat for your today!  My scrappy friend, Michelle McDonald, is guesting for us with a great tutorial!


I will let Michelle tell you a bit about herself....

"Hi! My name is Michelle. I’m happily married to my wonderfully supportive husband John, and we have one daughter Makara. My family feature throughout my work, they are my world. I became addicted to scrapbooking about 2 years ago. There’s so much to learn and techniques to try. I enjoy creating a variety of projects including layouts, cards, tags, off the page projects and the occasional mini album. I have been on a few design teams and made some amazing friendships along the way. I’m not sure if I have a set style, I think it often depends on my mood, the subject, or challenge involved. I find myself doing something scrap related almost every day. I really enjoy the creative outlet, there's nothing more fun and inspiring than to scrap photographs capturing the everyday moments of our loved ones. You can find me at http://michellesscrapdesigns.blogspot.com/"

Here is the fun tutorial that Michelle is sharing with us!

 
"I'm so happy to be sharing a tutorial with you today for creating confetti pockets using Polaroid frame die cuts. They are very easy to do and add such a fun element to your projects. If you don't have a ready made frame you can use one that you've cut yourself with your cutting machine, simply use a piece of cardstock for your back. I hope you give it a try. Thanks for letting me share these frames with you."

Pop on over to  How to Make a Polaroid Confetti Pocket by Michelle McDonald on Snapguide., to see the full tutorial which great images and a write up.

After you scroll through that, check out this gorgeous page that Michelle created using the Confetti pocket that she created..


Than you  Michelle for sharing your tutorial and your gorgeous page with us!  We would love to have you back anytime!  And thank you for the information on Snapguide, I will have to give that a try myself!

And thank you all for visiting!
Your friends at ScrapMuch?

2 comments:

  1. So fun!! I love this idea and you have inspired me to try it on my next project. Thank you Michelle for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is soooooo awesome!! Thanks for sharing how you made that!!!!!

    ReplyDelete