Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Ranger Ink Texture Tools Mini Demo

Hi there!

I have a super simple mini demo for you today, with a short video.  I recently had a chance to check out and play with the  Ranger Ink Texture Tools, so I will share a few tips and thoughts.


All of these tool styles come in one package!


I am going to play with chalk paint, I found that it shows up better on the video.  But texture paste is ideal for this.  I do like the texture I got from the chalk paint, it is much more subtle as it dries though.


Here are a few still shots of my results.




You can see the paint flattens somewhat as it dries, whereas the texture paste would not.  Although, I am surprised that some texture did remain.  

You know I will be playing iwth this tool often, I just stocked up on more paste,too!

Thank you so much for joining me today!
Laura
xo

1 comment:

  1. Cool technique and thank you for adding the closed captioned.

    ReplyDelete