Thursday, December 31, 2015

Laura's Monthly Reveal | Bo Bunny

Laura here,  sharing my latest reveal for ScrapMuch?, a smidgen early so as not to conflict with the newest sketch challenge starting tomorrow! So stayed tuned for that.

I was given some goodies from the Sleigh Ride Collection by Bo Bunny.


Basically, I got most of the papers from this collection pack and the stickers, too

Plus this great chipboard pack!

This collection is perfect for Christmas and winter photos, and has a unique blue, brown and gold colour combo.  It was super fun to play with!

Just prior to creating my pages I was playing with my Silhouette software and I created a few Celtic designs, beginning with a knot and getting a little more elaborate from there.  Turns out they were perfect for my creations with this collection!  I guess I was embracing some of my Irish and Scottish sides

NOEL

I based this layout around the wreath I created from a ring of Celtic knots.  We actually snapped this photo the weekend before Christmas, it is not often that I scrapbook something that fast!


I added a pretty blue button from my stash as well as some Doodlebug twine, to help finish off the holly leaves that I die cut from two of the patterned papers. I added a bit of Ranger texture paste to the leaves, background and the trees.


The wood-grained trees were fussy cut from a patterned paper and I just love them. The numbers stickers are left over from the Simple Stories collection that I created with for my December reveal.


I layered two other patterns below the Celtic knot wreath, a beige colour behind the whole design and a softer blue beneath just the heart shapes.  I really like the way they look together all layered up.


JOY

For this next page I was so excited to use this Celtic knot tree that I created!  It is cut from a wood-grained paper and it actually looks like it has snow on it!


Again I added a button as well as some Doodlebug twine to adorn this page.  I turned down one of the corners just to pull in an extra bit of pattern.  It is an easy, old school trick when your page needs just a little something.


I added a bit of dry embossing to the grey cardstock frame that I layered behind all of my other elements.


'Joy" was fussy cut from one of the papers, it is a little hard to tell but I added Glassy Accents to the letters to help them pop.


I cut a few stars and covered them with Cinnamon coloured Stickles to adorn my tree, they look so pretty!


A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS

I couldn't resist trying out a double pager, I really wanted to use some of these great patterns as a bold background! These photos were taken last year, I hope to get more this year!


I used a lot of the chipboard embellishments on this page, layering them up for lots of impact.


The tree that I used as a title piece was fussy cut from a pattern, as was the deer head.


Here are some more of the fabulous chipboard accents layered up.  I couldn't resist adding a Doodlebug twine bow around the reindeer's neck.


ZAMBONI

When I snapped this photo and posted it online a friend mentioned that Timmy shovels like a Zamboni, ironically it was his nickname the first year he played hockey - mainly because he fell a lot!


I created a pine bough cut file just for this page, I love the soft wispy look it adds.


I added some texture paste behind the central focal area on this page, I love the way it mimics the snow in the photo.

Thank you so much for visiting today!

No comments:

Post a Comment